Thursday, October 13, 2005

cold

i've mentioned bon jovi. i've mentioned maroon5. but as good things always come in threesomes, i gotta mention matchbox twenty. great songs, great lyrics. highly inspiring, as far as i'm concerned. i wanted to give you a taste, but i had a really hard time choosing. if i'm not too lazy, i might even change them over time. anyways, first taste is of cold.
I will do without // The spaces in between
If you can tell me now //
What it means to be
You have been found out // I have been deceived
By the one that I need

Tell me why you gotta be so cold

How'd you get so high // Why you keeping me low
You don't know
Tell me how we're gonna make it last
You're ready to fly // I'm ready to crash
Don't go

You will go without // The better part of me

There will be no doubt // What this all could mean
You will be found out // I can not believe
In the one that I need

Tell me why you gotta be so cold // Tell me anything about you I don't know

No comments: