Saturday, November 04, 2006

sorry, folks...

... to impede your direct communication with me (i know you are all dying to do that, of course ;) ). however, there is someone reading this blog who seems inconsiderate enough not to want to take hints, who doesn't mind having her comments deleted and who continues to bug me despite all requests to stop. proof thereof is in the comment below, which, unlike others by the same person, i have chosen not to delete so you can see it.

thus, i see myself forced to turn on comment moderation on my blog. your comments will thus appear only after they have been manually approved by me. i check my mail frecquently enough to ensure that that happes as soon as possible. sorry for the inconvenience, but i have had it.

and you, my dear, instead of declaring your endless love to me, had better return what is mine and then let it be. by that i mean my books that i have lent you over a year ago. it was before christmas last year that you promised to return them via a friend - none have reached me so far. i would've appreciated that more than undercover birthday presents (by the way, i'm not that stupid) that i neither needed nor wanted and that i am sorry to inform you, i have thrown away.

hasta la vista.

1 comment:

seraphimovic said...

you forgot to say "baby" :p
:)))) i've recently aquired a troll of my own as you know but ofcourse i know she wont pledge her undying love for me :)))))) life goes on. happy moderating..as in, none from trolls :D