Friday, February 17, 2006

edit

this is an edit to my previous post - the one containing my personality list. seems i can't rid myself of wishful thinking. so take the hawk off that list, if you please. that is not me. it's not even a part of me, it's just what i long to be. replace the hawk with the hedgehog, as described in my previous post. the personality taking refuge in sleep and fantasy worlds. the one showing the spikes when reality threatens to squish. at least i'll sting back. just pray for me that if i'm squished, my last dream will be that of a hawk soaring through the skies. free. liberated. happy with a twist.

2 comments:

ilya said...

now you're making me dream... i have always envied the birds... i wish i could have that feeling of liberty...

going back to what you were saying... i am a master in wanting to be what you're not. whenever i do something there's a voice telling me what i should do and a voice telling me what i want to do. they hardly ever agree. it's a very stressfull living *sigh*

Rogeroo said...

you are what you are, maybe one day you can be a hawk.