Wednesday, February 15, 2006

beauty lies in diversion... - the me's

the whole of deni
the sum of all that follows below
might be hard to handle at times. below chart should provide some help

sleepy lemming
the sleepy me.
can be moody if disturbed. no, lemmings are not stupid herd animals. no, they do not commit mass suicide either.

hyena
ironic me
watch out for this one... it’ll sneer at you no matter what. often sighted.

coyote
the sad me.
just howling out my pain. usually in writing. kicks in pretty often.

raging buffalo
all in a rage about the world...
will bang head against wall repeatedly, numb to personal pain at occasions.

the bunny
the... horny me.
thought of a vixen too, but that’s too sassy. this is the me that drools over jon, rob, adam, adrien, jake and.. errr.. *g*

happy meerkat
the happy-happy joy-joy personality
on the verge of extinction lately

puppy
the comforting personality
can be recognised by attentively perked ears, puppy eyes and the offered shoulder

mouse
guess what? the cute me.
yuck. i used the c-word. sometimes sighted surrounded by butterflies.

wacky seal
silly me
the equivalent of the gaga dodo. not worth contradicting. contagious.

goldfish
just happy to float along.
the mood where nothing touches me.

hawk
free. liberated. happy with a twist.
when the buffalo has his way and gives as much a damn as the hyena...

bookworm
nerdy me
no! don’t take away that book! i was feasting on page 847!

panther
sexy’n’sassy me
the feline personality is seldom to be seen... thought to be extinct by some.

No comments: