Tuesday, September 09, 2008

a storm coming in

what do i do when i should blog, but don't really feel up to it? that's right, i tamper with blog layout and colours and widgets. this time, i actually considered closing this blog. starting a new one from scratch. i've changed my mind, fortunately or unfortunately. it would still be only me and my pseudo-intellectual toxic waste, so what point would be there.

instead, i went for a rather radical look change since it's the first time since i started writing here that i've actually changed both the template and the title of the blog. and to top that off, my blogger identity. so, from this post on, they will be signed as Arashi. it means 'storm' in japanese, just in case you were wondering. probably a storm of more pathetic musings to come, this first one being the eye in the storm mentioned in the title. because i've refrained myself from getting dramatic in this one :-)

No comments: