Friday, May 12, 2006

for lack of something else....

actually, there are quite a few things i meant to write about. some of them i thought not worthy getting more annoyed over (or giving them a tinge of eternity by outting them down in writing, lol), others... well, forgive me, i just did not want to share. so here is this darn thing that goes round the net:

i am: at war with myself and the world
i want: to be left alone most of the times; to be loved sometimes. that and world peace :)
i wish: to make peace with myself and learn to love myself
i hate: waking up early, being noticed, being yelled at and taking the blame. especially for others.
i miss: being unaware
i fear: choking on my own feelings
i hear: a quiet song in my head and the constant sound of the stream flowing all around my shell
i wonder: at the lengths some people would go to attract attention
i regret: letting myself go
i am not: half as good as as i wish, half as bad as some think
i dance: only when i feel naughty :->
i sing: dreadfully, so i refrain; except at concerts, then it’s top of my lungs and a cathartic thing
i cry: mostly at night
i am not always: able to stop myself getting angry at people who are not worth the bother; willing to justify myself.
i made: too many commitments, i think at times. but as yet, i cope
i write: preferably in black ink; poetry and rants to cleanse my system of toxines; i call them my intellectual wastes
i confuse: people around me with my mood swings and internet users about my gender through my nickname :)
i need: a stronger will and… something else
i should: get a grip on myself
i start: taking steps toward my goal (the how many-eth time?)
i finish: a coke bottle really quick :)
i tag: whoever feels like it.

1 comment:

ilya said...

congratulations :D... lol... thanx for doing this :)

world peace, sister :p